I recently went to see Dr Archibald in Fredericksburg Virginia.They say in reviews he is a very good dentist.

He took one x ray and said i needed a root canel. Ok, cool i had to get the 700 bucks upfront for that. Then come to find out it was over a 1000.00 just to have that done. I believe they ulter the prices to what they believed was correct wothout running my insurance.

He wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic and pain med. Vicodin 5mg. Ok well my body doesn't take good to that. So when i called the office back and told them i had a bad side effect they told me to stop taking it.

My other docs and dents would prescribe me this weaker medication called Ultram 50mg. Due to i have bad reactions and i also have cancer. So dr archibald pulled up a report on the prescription monitoring program and then sent me a hateful letter calling me a drug addict. It stated i could look in the yellow pages and i also needed help/rehab.

That was very mean and wrong. I was not looking for another medication esp not from a dentist. Idk sould i email them???

I get all my other scripts from my primary care doctor.It was extremely mean

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of fredericksburg dental center root canal therapy. Fredericksburg Dental Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fredericksburg dental center root canal therapy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fredericksburg Dental Center.

Had an Experience with Fredericksburg Dental Center?

Comments