Fredericksburg Dental Center - Review

I recently went to see Dr Archibald in Fredericksburg Virginia.They say in reviews he is a very good dentist.

He took one x ray and said i needed a root canel. Ok, cool i had to get the 700 bucks upfront for that. Then come to find out it was over a 1000.00 just to have that done. I believe they ulter the prices to what they believed was correct wothout running my insurance.

He wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic and pain med. Vicodin 5mg. Ok well my body doesn't take good to that. So when i called the office back and told them i had a bad side effect they told me to stop taking it.

My other docs and dents would prescribe me this weaker medication called Ultram 50mg. Due to i have bad reactions and i also have cancer. So dr archibald pulled up a report on the prescription monitoring program and then sent me a hateful letter calling me a drug addict. It stated i could look in the yellow pages and i also needed help/rehab.

That was very mean and wrong. I was not looking for another medication esp not from a dentist. Idk sould i email them???

I get all my other scripts from my primary care doctor.It was extremely mean

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fredericksburg Dental Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fredericksburg Dental Center.
Filing a new complaint about