I recently went to see Dr Archibald in Fredericksburg Virginia.They say in reviews he is a very good dentist.

He took one x ray and said i needed a root canel. Ok, cool i had to get the 700 bucks upfront for that. Then come to find out it was over a 1000.00 just to have that done. I believe they ulter the prices to what they believed was correct wothout running my insurance.

He wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic and pain med. Vicodin 5mg. Ok well my body doesn't take good to that. So when i called the office back and told them i had a bad side effect they told me to stop taking it.

My other docs and dents would prescribe me this weaker medication called Ultram 50mg. Due to i have bad reactions and i also have cancer. So dr archibald pulled up a report on the prescription monitoring program and then sent me a hateful letter calling me a drug addict. It stated i could look in the yellow pages and i also needed help/rehab.

That was very mean and wrong. I was not looking for another medication esp not from a dentist. Idk sould i email them???

I get all my other scripts from my primary care doctor.It was extremely mean

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Fredericksburg Dental Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more